4.30.2009

2009 TIME 100


2009 TIME 100
Before I begin, I'd like to point out the fact that if the group of photos above were the Brady Bunch grid, Sarah Palin would be Alice and Zac Efron would be Marcia. Anyway, this year's TIME 100 list isn't that surprising or unusual. They had Ashton Kutcher write the article for "The Twitter Guys", a top pick for the Builders and Titans section. Kutcher (twitter.com/aplusk) will probably have nearly 2 million followers by the time I'm finished writing this entry, but that doesn't change the fact that he used the wrong form of "too" in this post from earlier today...

"A reason to wake up, to much sleep can cause death http://bit.ly/sE1o8
about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck"

Jeff Bezos, one of my personal favorites, made the list again this year under "Heroes and Icons", while he's actually the brains behind Amazon and an entrepreneur at heart. While I was watching Barney in the early 90's, Bezos was giving the finger to Wall Street and sketching his plans to essentially invent e-commerce during a cross-country road trip from New York to Seattle.
Suze Orman- notorious lesbian, liar, and Jew, is one of my least favorite monsters to make the the list. I won't even start with this one.

2 comments:

jtbolyar said...

BOO i'd rather see you kneecap Suze Orman, but I did of course appreciate the hinted antisemitism

especially when we both know that buckling your shoes in the morning takes more effort than blasting a numbnuts like ashton kutcher

s. paul brown said...

damnit jordan, i was going to post "my ex-girlfriend is a homophobic anti-semite" but you beat me to the punch-out.

- they should have included the inventor of auto-tune instead of m.i.a.

- lol @ rick astley's blurb for the founder of 4chan, ann coulter on sarah palin, bono on george clooney.